Friday, January 14, 2011

A new year, a new season...

Sooooo the date is 1/14/11, which is important because of the 11.
Up until two days ago I'd settled into a routine of get up, sit around all day doing nothing, maybe play piano or gamecube, mondays and wednesdays lead worship, tuesdays and thursdays go to college classes, and then avoid being at my house as much as possible.

Two days ago, that all changed.

I joined an internship called fire in the night, and I'm now staying up all night in the prayer room.... And instead of being homesick I finally feel at home :)

I haven't gotten into a routine yet as it's only the first week and we have no set schedule till next week, but my room mates are lovely, as is my core leader, and I think this is going to be a great 3 months.
I have deleted my facebook... And I can't talk one on one with guys, so no texting guys either, which will be weird cause all my best friends are guys.... But it's about time I got used to girls I guess. Since I am one :P

If you've ever been to the prayer room during day hours and decided you didn't like it, you really should come to a night set. The intercession sets are upbeat and awesome and jazzy and stuff, with incredible bass and drums and singing, and the worship with the word sets are intimate and beautiful.

It's a totally different world from day hours.
It's isolated away in the darkness, in the stars and the moon...

Anyways. Enough poetic stuff. I'll update more later, but I have to go to a class now and we have to be ten minutes early to everything >.<

~Silver

1 comment:

Sorry you have to fill out that box verification thing. I hate it too. But I have had more spam comments asking for credit card info than I would like to leniently allow :/

It is a sad, mediocre world we live in. BUT THANKS FOR COMMENTING! You are sunshine :)